Sunday, August 31, 2008

A successful meeting.....

Well, just back from a most successful planning exercise at the Devy, trips itinerary sorted and my belly full. How can pubs afford to sell you Carslberg at just £1.65 and sell you a mahussive burger and chips for £3.00, personally I'm not complaining (though may belt is I think..)

Right, lets list what the plan is...

Blackpool > Paris > Rome > Venice > Munich (via Verona) > Salzburg > Zell am See > Munich > Prague > Berlin > Amsterdam > Blackpool.

All that to be done in an action packed 16 days, 15 nights. 8 nights in hostels of no doubt varying quality (and price..), 6 couchettes on the train and 1 night in a tent. Funnily enough the tent night is when we're in Munich when we plan on getting totally and utterly obliterated at Oktoberfest. Hmmm, me thinks a little tripping over of tent is going to ensue. Haha, I can see it now, as the title of the trip suggests, carnage!

Roll on the 20th, more updates to follow...

No comments: