Sunday, September 14, 2008

Space saving lesson number 1....

...ditch the tent and everything that goes with it.....

Tried packing today, space was at a premium I have to stay, so a brief discussion was had and we've decided to do away with the tent idea in Munich. So, one night of winging it whilst we're away, well happy. Not exactly Alexander Supertramp, but still, a little sense of adventure creeps into that idea. Although I'm not sure how much adventure we'll be sensing by the time we've downed a few of the stines at the beer festival. Can't wait for that, and now we don't even have to look for a place, more time for drinking!!!

There are so many things I'm looking forward to on this trip it's difficult to keep a track on them. One major one is the train ride from Rome to Innsbruck, this due to the fact we'll be going through the moutains to get there, I'm keeping my fingers crossed the weather will be fine that day because I'm expecting the views to be mind boggling.

Anyway, although boring, I thought I'd keep you peeps up to date with the tweak to our trip.

T minus 6 sleeps...

No comments: